At The Knowledge Partnership we are committed as an organisation to conserving the environment as best we can. We minimise the impact of all our activites on the environment - reducing waste and emissions wherever and whenever possible.
We have devised our Green Policy around the following key areas:
- Travel - staff are encouraged to walk, cycle and/or use public transport where possible
- Energy and water saving - e.g. turning lights and computer equipment off when not in use and implementing tap and toilet water savers
- Recycling - we have recycling bins in each main room of our office building
- Stationary and printing - we buy recycled goods and minimise the number of sheets needed to print
- Cleaning - we use recycled and "green" cleaning products
In addition to our day-to-day policy, we organise an annual Green Week, in which we participate in activities centred around increasing our awareness of "being green".