The Knowledge Partnership comprises a small, friendly team of professionals spread across two offices in Leeds and Cambridge.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
When filling positions in the UK and in addition to meeting a particular skill set, we look for team players who have a demonstrable interest in issues related to higher education.
Job roles span consultancy positions for professionals with significant experience in the HE sector to market research professionals, events specialists, graduate market researchers, internship positions, administrators, professional marketing and data analysis roles, some of which are undertaken on a part-time, temporary or flexible working basis.
Current job vacancies are always advertised on this page with vacancies also being advertised on specialist websites such as Times Higher Education, depending on the nature of the role.
Job vacancies are only advertised when we are actively recruiting and we do not accept speculative applications.
Location: Leeds or Cambridge City Centre
Salary: Market Research Manager - £32-38,000 p/a*; Senior Market Research Manager - £38-£45,000 p/a*
Contracted Hours: At least 30 hours per week
Reporting to: Head of Market Research and Analysis
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Leading and project managing primary research commissions
- Planning and executing sales/business development activity to achieve targets
- Responding to enquiries and requests for proposals
- Designing “research products” that can be marketed to target clients
- Building relationships with new and existing client base (clients mainly UK based universities) to encourage repeat purchase
- Coaching and developing junior staff to acquire/improve their primary skills
- Mentoring other team members
- Contributing to the management of company-wide initiatives; member of the senior research team and participate in company training days, CSR days and awaydays
- Contributing to thought leadership, speaking at conferences and seminars, writing web/blog content about relevant insight issues
- Managing the university market insight awards (launched in 2017)
- Managing freelance researchers as required
*If Cambridge, extra weighting of +£3,000
For an informal discussion of the role, please contact Sally Baily on 0113-2430597
For the job description and further information, please download the files below.
If you would like to be kept informed of future vacancies as they arise please complete the form below: