The Knowledge Partnership comprises a small, friendly team of professionals spread across two offices in Leeds and Cambridge.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
When filling positions in the UK and in addition to meeting a particular skill set, we look for team players who have a demonstrable interest in issues related to higher education.
Job roles span consultancy positions for professionals with significant experience in the HE sector to market research professionals, events specialists, graduate market researchers, internship positions, administrators, professional marketing and data analysis roles, some of which are undertaken on a part-time, temporary or flexible working basis.
Current job vacancies are always advertised on this page with vacancies also being advertised on specialist websites such as Times Higher Education, depending on the nature of the role.
Job vacancies are only advertised when we are actively recruiting and we do not accept speculative applications.
Market Insight Executive
Salary: £19-22,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Leeds City Centre
Reporting to: Senior Market Insight Analyst
- Have you experience of office work and are you adept at Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other software tools and/or are you a postgraduate qualified in social research skills?
- Do you prefer to work for a smaller, less corporate company with a strong team ethos and informal working environment where you will have formal and on-the-job training to develop your skills
- Would you enjoy getting immersed in the higher education sector, a growth area for market research, and becoming an expert in what students want and how universities can improve their brand and reputation, including clients who are the top universities in the UK?
Join this friendly and growing higher education consultancy as a Market Insight Executive and work on a broad range of interesting projects.
Your experience could be:
- Project work within an office environment
- Data analysis where you were using excel and other software tools to convert data to insights
- Primary and secondary research skills within a social research specialism
You will be working with a supportive and friendly team which includes colleagues who have studied and undertake applied data analysis, secondary and primary research currently and consultants with many years' experience within higher education.
Applications will be accepted until April 30th, 2018.
Click here to access the online application form.
If you would like to register your interest in future positions, please fill in the form below.