No cap, falling school-leaver numbers, uncertainty for EU applicants, increased commercial HE provision - we all know that the next 5 years are going to be competitive in terms of student recruitment.
But what we also know is that the British Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) population is growing and that each year the proportion of UCAS applicants from these communities will increase.
For those universities that can align their brand, portfolio and experience appropriately, there is much to be gained in terms of access, diversity and healthy recruitment.
The Key Questions Answered:
- What are the underlying population trends, the geography of the BAME population?
- What is the ethnic profile of UK institutions?
- In what ways do patterns of enrolment by subject and course vary across the main ethnic groups?
- Do different ethnic groups have different attitudes to higher education and if so why?
- What drives choice within each ethnic group?
- What does analysis of NSS and DLHE data reveal about BAME outcomes and student experience?
A rounded and in-depth programme of original research will culminate in an exclusive integrative summary with recommendations.
For more detailed information of the components and pricing please download our marketing flyer and prospectus here:
For more information
Please email Hannah Borkin at email@example.com
or call +44 113 2430597