- Aston University, Birmingham
Due to very strong demand, both the University Market Insight Conference and Skills Academy have now sold out.
This event has been designed to become the annual meeting place and training opportunity for market researchers, planners and analysts working in the higher education sector. It will also appeal to university marketers that like to build strategies and campaigns based on solid market intelligence.
The market for higher education is evolving rapidly. Successful universities will increasingly be those that listen and adapt to the needs and preferences of their stakeholders. If it is your job to ensure that decision-making in your university is informed by the latest market intelligence this is the “must attend” event for you.
- Access the latest market intelligence
- Engage with the researchers first-hand and gain bespoke insights
- Meet the research agencies that serve this sector
- Share your ideas and frustrations with peers
- Develop your research capabilities at the unique skills academy
- Learn how to increase the impact and influence of your research outputs
Conceived and designed by The Knowledge Partnership, the event has been co-created with HESPA (the Higher Education Strategic Planning Association) and the HE Market Research Forum.
We have two highly influential guest speakers/facilitators from the USA with us for the two days. Professor Tom Hayes is one of the world’s few academics specialising in university marketing, as well as being a dean of a business school, researcher, author and consultant. Becky Morehouse has for many years led research at Stamats, the largest and long established university marketing agency in the states.
Day 1 University Market Insight Conference (November 22nd)
A day dedicated to sharing and debating new market insight and research findings. Learn about the findings of research delivered by leading academics, research agencies, in-house colleagues and sector bodies.
Key themes include student choice, marketing channels, student experience and satisfaction, international markets, graduate employability, the value of rankings and accreditations, etc.
Conference Dinner – exclusive for those delegates booking for both days.
Day 2 University Market Research Skills Academy (November 23rd)
Limited to 50 places, the academy has been designed to enhance your knowledge of research methods, processes and techniques. The topics reflect feedback from our sector network partners. Our trainers/facilitators include a mix of experts from the university and commercial sectors.
If you are a planner and analyst, you may wish to broaden your knowledge of primary research techniques. If you are a market researcher that works mainly on survey based projects, you may want to enhance your understanding of qualitative research. We all want to use new approaches to engage our research audiences whilst retaining the validity of the process.
Higher Education Market Research & Intelligence Awards
The event is designed to raise the profile of market research and intelligence in the sector. To further this aim The Knowledge Partnership will be launching the Higher Education Market Research & Intelligence Awards in 2017.
Delegates to this event will be able to enter the awards FREE of change. The aim is to incorporate the presentation of winners into the 2017 conference.
- Conference and Academy Programme - Click here to view the schedule of topics across the two days
- Conference and Academy Accommodation - Click here to view local hotel options including Aston Business School
- Conference and Academy Speakers and Facilitators - Click here to view the credentials and experience of those leading seminar and workshop sessions
- The Conference Venue - Click here to view where the Conference and Skills Academy will take place