- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel, Leeds
The University Market Insight Conference & Research Skills Academy will be running for its second year, following the success of last year's 2016 event held in Aston.
Examples of feedback from our 2016 event:
“The best thing of this event for me is that I have been able to bring many ideas to improve my work."
“The sessions were great, and the opportunity to network and discuss with colleagues was fantastic."
“I really enjoyed the event. There was a good range of speakers and some very interesting topics were covered."
Designed to become the annual meeting place and training opportunity for market researchers, planners and analysts working in the higher education sector, it will also appeal to university marketers that like to build strategies and campaigns based on solid market intelligence.
The market for higher education is evolving rapidly. Successful universities will increasingly be those that listen and adapt to the needs and preferences of their stakeholders. If it is your job to ensure that decision-making in your university is informed by the latest market intelligence this is the “must attend” event for you.
Conceived and designed by The Knowledge Partnership, the event has been co-created with HESPA (the Higher Education Strategic Planning Association) and the HE Market Research Forum.
We are pleased to announce our Keynote Speaker John Cater, Vice-Chancellor at Edge Hill University. Please see the link below for his biography.
- Conference Programme - Click here to view the schedule of topics across the two days
- Conference Speakers and Facilitators - Click here to view the credentials and experience of those leading seminar and workshop sessions
- Conference Venue - Click here to view where the Conference will take place and for transport information
- Conference Accommodation - Click here to view local hotel options including Hilton DoubleTree
Higher Education Market Research & Intelligence Awards
Our new awards event rewarding the value of research and market intelligence in higher education - the awards will be presented on Day One of the University Market Insight Conference 2017. For more information click here.