- The British Library, London
Conceived and designed by The Knowledge Partnership, the event has been co-created with the Higher Education Strategic Planners Association (HESPA) and the Higher Education Market Researchers' Forum (HEMR).
The University Market Insight Conference & Research Skills Academy will be running for its third year, following the success of last year's 2017 event held in Leeds.
Examples of feedback from our 2017 event:
“The entire event was excellent. The topics were very on-point for me I was able to attend the majority of the sessions that I wanted to."
“Great group of people to meet - chatting with colleagues in similar roles is really helpful. Excellent venue and rich agenda.”
“Everything was done very well. Fantastic venue, close to station and beside the canal. Good food, including dinner, and good interesting sessions."
The annual meeting place and training opportunity for market researchers, planners and analysts working in the higher education sector, it also appeals to university marketers that like to build strategies and campaigns based on solid market intelligence.
The market for higher education is evolving rapidly. Successful universities will increasingly be those that listen and adapt to the needs and preferences of their stakeholders. If it is your job to ensure that decision-making in your university is informed by the latest market intelligence this is the “must attend” event for you.
- Conference Programme - Click here to view the schedule of topics across the two days
- Conference Speakers & Facilitators - Click here to view the credentials and experience of those leading seminar and workshop sessions
- Conference Venue - Click here to view where the Conference will take place
- Conference Accommodation - Click here to view local hotel options