- Edgbaston Park Hotel & Conference Centre, University of Birmingham
Conceived and designed by The Knowledge Partnership, and co-created with the Higher Education Strategic Planners Association (HESPA) and the Higher Education Market Researchers' Forum (HEMRF).
The University Market Insight Conference & Research Skills Academy is the annual meeting place and training event for market researchers planners, analysts and marketers in the higher education sector.
We will also be running our biennial University Market Insight Awards - free entry for conference delegates!
Feedback from our 2018 event:
“Great two-day conference learning about topics impacting HE and meeting peers from other universities”
“Excellent, specific and relevant content to sessions - no 'padding'”
“I very much like the opportunity to catch up with people in similar jobs to mine. Plus, the sessions summarising different aspects of the HE market. Also, many relevant practical ideas. I come out of the conference full of inspiration.”
The market for higher education is evolving rapidly. Successful universities will increasingly be those that listen and adapt to the needs and preferences of their stakeholders. If it is your job to ensure that decision-making in your university is informed by the latest market intelligence this is the “must attend” event for you.
- Conference Programme - Click here to view the schedule of topics across the two days
- Conference Speakers & Facilitators - Click here to view the credentials and experience of those leading seminar and workshop sessions. TBC
- Conference Venue - Click here to view where the Conference will take place
- Conference Accommodation - Click here to view local hotel options.
This webpage will be regularly updated, with details released over the coming months. If you require any assistance in the meantime, please email email@example.com