Market Insight Analyst
Salary: £25-28,000 (Depending on experience)
Reporting to: Market Research Manager
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Produce detailed and accurate excel data analysis using pivot tables, data sorting and bespoke company tools.
- Produce well-written reports and impactful presentations
- To become an expert in all the secondary data sources for Higher Education market data (Including HESA, UCAS, NSS, Rankings etc.).
- To be aware of the collection method for each data source to understand its strengths and weaknesses and to know who they are sourced from and when they are updated.
- To develop expertise in market research techniques from sample design, questionnaire design, data analysis, qualitative research recruitment, writing discussion guides and analysing qualitative data.
- Take initial and follow up customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Take responsibility for business development e.g. being part of the team that visits prospective clients to discuss new business, take/explore briefs and formally pitch for work.
- Investigative work at client premises and other settings, including interviews with academic and professional staff.
- Understanding about service pricing, project risk assessment and be commercially aware through increasing role at the beginning and end of projects.
- Support the planning and execution of a TKP external event and planning and/or leading a TKP in house event (social or professional activity).
For the job description and further information, please download the files below.