Market Insight Executive
Location: Leeds /London*
Salary: £20,500-23,500 (Depending on location*)
Reporting to: Senior Market Insight Analyst
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- To produce detailed and accurate excel data analysis using pivot tables, data sorting and bespoke company tools.
- Produce well-written reports and impactful presentations
- Take responsibility for delivery of complete or part projects.
- To become an expert in all the secondary data sources for Higher Education market data (Including HESA, UCAS, NSS, Rankings etc.).
- To be aware of the collection method for each data source to understand its strengths and weaknesses and to know who they are sourced from and when they are updated.
- Understand the basics of market research techniques from sample design, questionnaire design, data analysis, qualitative research recruitment, writing discussion guides and analysing qualitative data.
- Take initial customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Involved in business development.
- Being part of the team that visits prospective clients to discuss new business, take/explore briefs and formally pitch for work.
- Support the planning and execution of a TKP external event and planning and/or leading a TKP in house event (social or professional activity).
For the job description and further information, please download the files below.